Closed Thread

Thread: I Just Love Harrogate (DVD)

I Just Love Harrogate (DVD)

Dear Users,

As Production Editor at Channel 12 Productions here in Harrogate, I thought members may be interested in a DVD we produced over the course of a year, about Harrogate.

I Just Love Harrogate is a tribute to the historic spa town in North Yorkshire - a 35 minute, narrated story showing how Harrogate has evolved from early Viking times, its prominence as the Queen of Spas, right through to the stunningly beautiful town of today. The film includes fascinating shots of well-known sites, landmarks and attractions and also features unique high-level views across the town and the best of Harrogate's four seasons. It is a story that anyone who loves Harrogate will want to own and watch time and again.

The trailer for the film can be viewed via the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpuDPjrVsDU&hd=1

The DVD (priced at £8.99) can be ordered directly from us:

www.channel-12.tv/department/shop/

Best wishes,
    Adrian Smith
    Channel 12 Productions
    01423 509078
    a.smith@channel-12.tv

Exclamation

IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE READ:

Dear All

There is no connection between the Harrogatonian and Channel 12 Productions.

The Harrogatonian will not except any liability or responsibility for transactions or communications between you (as an individual or a business, etc) and Channel 12 Productions or any other business or individual, etc that advertises or posts on the Harrogatonian.

If you enter into any business or communication through the Harrogatonian then you do so at your own risk.

As with all online purchases and communications do not part with any personal information or click on any links unless you are 100% happy that you are dealing with a legitimate party.

nice youtube clip

Anybody bought the dvd?
    Beverly

Shop till you drop :

Quote Originally Posted by HG shopper View Post
    Anybody bought the dvd?
    I would be interested to know too please.
    O M S

Closed Thread