View Poll Results: Do you want the Stray Act to be amended?

Voters
16. This poll is closed
  • No

14 87.50%
  • Yes

1 6.25%
  • Don't know

1 6.25%
Closed Thread

Thread: Harrogate Borough Council consultation on The Harrogate Stray Act and use of the Stray

Save our Stray

Exclamation Harrogate Borough Council consultation on The Harrogate Stray Act and use of the Stray

Have your say, keep Harrogate beautiful. Don't let the Stray become congested.

The following is a link to 'Harrogate Borough Council consultation on The Harrogate Stray Act and use of the Stray' web page.

https://www.snapsurveys.com/wh/s.asp?k=147644901130

More rubbish, more junk, more disruption in the town. I said NO

I am against amendment of the Act. Give the council a freehand and where would it end. Harrogate residents should be given priority and the current issues should be resolved before creating new ones.

Unregistered
    More events and even larger will bring more traffic to our roads. It seems the council aren't addressing the current infrastructure needs of all the new housing in the area. There's some bonkers people on the council.

Chris

Thumbs down

Andrew Jones MP won't be receiving my vote next time around if this goes through.

The Stray will never recover from what I expect will be event after event. We'll have one hell of a mud pit to drive passed every day.

Closed Thread