Thread: Knaresborough from the Train

Knaresborough from the Train

As promised a piccie from the train. View of the Nidd and castle. The view is more beautiful on a sunny day. Also recommend boating great fun even for a poor rower like me.

Kathy

DSC0248.JPG
    O M S

Lovely photo Kathy. You did well to snap that shot from the train.

John

Very tranquil picture OMS. By the way, didn't Paul Daniels the magician own or have a part share in Mother Shipton's Cave and Well. Not sure he still does now though. I saw him sat in his Roller outside St Mark's Church on Leeds Road in Harrogate many years ago. I also went to see him perform in London, there was only about 30 people in the audience. Wonder what's happened to him.

Will
    Will

That's a very familiar view, smashing shot Kathy!

Like the pic Kathy. If you look carefully you can see bunnies in the fields from the Harrogate/York train.

I used to love watching Paul Daniels when he had his TV show. Must be over 20yr ago. I think the novelty wore off. Don't think he has anything to do with Mother Shiptons now Will.

Quote Originally Posted by mags View Post
    Like the pic Kathy. If you look carefully you can see bunnies in the fields from the Harrogate/York train.

I used to love watching Paul Daniels when he had his TV show. Must be over 20yr ago. I think the novelty wore off. Don't think he has anything to do with Mother Shiptons now Will.
    ditto on the rabbits.

Not a fan of Paul Daniels though.